We’re committed to helping you.
Abigail Adams Adult Day Health Center
Abigail Adams Center Services
There is more to life than being safe and comfortable. Helping people with complex medical challenges to continue to lead fulfilling lives is the vision behind the habilitation program at our Center.
The services and activities offered at The Abby are designed to be failure-free and to offer variety and to inspire confidence and independence in each member. With our unique four-to-one staffing ratio, we are able to deliver an excellent level of personal care.
- Door-To-Door Transportation
- Hours from 8:00AM to 3:30PM
- Continental Breakfasts, Healthy & Nutritious Lunches, Plus Morning and Afternoon Snacks.
- Shower Services Available
- Hairstyling Services On-Site
- Escorts to Medical Appointments & Lab Runs Available
- Occupational, Physical & Speech Therapies Can Be Provided with Doctor's Orders.
- Continuous Support & Care Management for Members And Caregivers
Our dynamic Social Program's Staff provides a highly creative, energetic and productive day for our members. In keeping with the Alzheimer's friendly "Habilitative Approach", the daily programs are designed to allow each person to maximize the use of his/her cognitive and physical abilities.
We schedule many day trips throughout the year with multiple visits to such places as Castle Island in South Boston, the Carousel at Nantasket Beach, Scituate Harbor, and a special Holiday visit to the Enchanted Village. Our Social Program also includes:
- Ability-Specific Recreational Therapy
- One-On-One Activities with Staff
- Sensory Stimulation Groups for Cognitively Impaired
- Exercise Groups, Word Games, Art Projects, Active Games, Bowling, Culinary Creativity and more..........